Make your website fast for everyone
Slow websites result in less visitors. Run a performance report to test your website at different internet speeds, from different countries and different devices.
Test from 25 locations worlwide
- asia-east1 (Taiwan)
- asia-northeast1 (Tokyo)
- asia-northeast2 (Osaka)
- europe-north1 (Finland)
- europe-west1 (Belgium)
- europe-west4 (Netherlands)
- us-central1 (Iowa)
- us-east1 (South Carolina)
- us-east4 (Northern Virginia)
- us-west1 (Oregon)
- asia-east2 (Hong Kong)
- asia-northeast3 (Seoul, South Korea)
- asia-southeast1 (Singapore)
- asia-southeast2 (Jakarta)
- asia-south1 (Mumbai, India)
- australia-southeast1 (Sydney)
- europe-central2 (Warsaw, Poland)
- europe-west2 (London, UK)
- europe-west3 (Frankfurt, Germany)
- europe-west6 (Zurich, Switzerland)
- northamerica-northeast1 (Montreal)
- southamerica-east1 (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- us-west2 (Los Angeles)
- us-west3 (Las Vegas)
- us-west4 (Salt Lake City)
Real speed test
Websu uses Chrome and Lighthouse to render the pages and analyze how fast real visitors would load your website.
Monitor the speed
Automatically monitor the speed of your websites on hourly or daily basis. Get alerted when speed exceeds a certain treshold. This feature is coming soon.
Websu is available under an open source license. Giving you the full freedom to run Websu yourself. This can help be helpful when testing intranet web applications.